Inputting grades at the end of the semester. Found the story I've been meaning to share. How would you grade it? Assignment was to tell an interesting story using past tense verbs.
DISCLAIMER: I didn't teach the phrases or vocabulary used in the story.
DISCLAIMER: I didn't teach the phrases or vocabulary used in the story.
The following story is the unedited,
original version written by a freshmen college student.
Someday, there were some boys in the field playing football. They were laughing, running and shouting. While they were playing, a little girl was coming. She gave the freedom of a bird. Unfortunately, the bird didn’t seem like flying in the sky, but it liked flying over the boys' head. The little girl confused at that time. Why not fly away? Suddenly, the bird shitted joyfully and then flying far away. Still then, the girl nodded and said, "I see." touched One of the boys realized this thing, his hair and being angry, "Who did this horrible thing to me? How dare someone crap on me. I'll get him for this!!" And, Why me??
You never know what you'll be reading when you sit down to grade!
I'm going to miss these students.
No comments:
Post a Comment